A limited number of slots are available for monthly self-care pasture boarding.
- Organic free choice hay
- Access to fenced pasture (electric)
- Free choice mineral block
- Dry lot with run-in shelter
- Heated Ritchie waterer
- Generous open hours with flexible off-hour arrangements when needed
- Coggins required for all horses on premises
- Bio-security measures enforced throughout the farm
- Trailer parking available for an additional fee
- Free State Park trail access passes for you and guests
Boarder is responsible for:
- Grain feed, supplements, medications, etc.
- Exercise and movement to/from pasture
- Adhering to all biosecurity measures for themselves and any guests
- Storage and maintenance of tack and supplies